Suction-fed blast cabinet MS 150 S
Blast cabinets are operated from the exterior. During blasting, spent blast media is recovered by an efficient reclaiming system and recycled. Dust, fine particles and debris are carefully separated from reusable blast media.
Manually operated pressure-fed air blasting cabinet
Rust removal, paint stripping, weld and mould cleaning, roughening and etching
- Cabinet shell with gauntlet apertures, viewing window and side door, for handling/treatment of workpieces
- Blast gun with blast hose, operation by foot switch
- Dust collector with fan and dust bin, for generation and dustcleaning of recovery air flow
- Maintenance unit for control of blasting pressure
- Overall dimensions: 1540x1560x2000 mm
- Internal dimensions: 1500x1395x940 mm
- Powerpack: 1100x1400x2510 mm
- Empty weight: 1050 kg
- Blast gun: 54 cfm
- Blasting cycle: continuous
- Blast media storage capacity: max. 75 kg
- Air consumption: 1.6 m³/min
- Filter area: 21 m³
- Dust separation efficiency: > 99.9 %
- Energy consumption: 0.55 kW (16 A)
Which kind of blast media?
With blast cabinets all kinds of recyclable blast media can be used such as aluminium oxide, glass beads, ceramic beads, steel grit, plastic media etc. One-way abrasives such as slags are not suitable.
Erweiterungen à la Carte
Blast cabinets are available with a variety of optional equipment such as turntables, tumble baskets, multi-axis nozzle manipulators, runways with trolleys etc.: